Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'll Look After You`

Pfft, I'm here to blog ! x] On Friday morning, we had netball and shit, I had to be in the same team as that bitchface. I wanted to be the GA at first, yeah I chose my position, and that freaking bitch came and took my place, so I had to be the GD. Worst thing is, I got scolding from teacher ! And eventually we all did. x]

Saturday was good ! (: G had to go to the dentist in the morning so I had to wake up extra early. Oh yeah we actually had school but it was teacher's day celebration so I skipped. (: Ballet was really tiring.

After that we picked up the people and had our usual plans. Went to BSC, I don't know why, I just like to go there. ((: Had lunch in Monte's, so long since I've been there. (: & Shit I ate like, alot ! I was stuffed.

I just went walking around after that, when I went into Royal Sporting House to check out the shoes. (: I came across these flip flops and I instantly fell in love with them. Not too expensive, I figured. & its Giselle Bundchen + Ipanema. (: Super comfy I tell you. (: I was this close to getting them, but I didn't. Mum'll kill me. x]

There was the ManU vs ManCity match at night. I watched it because Smith was playing ! ((: But after more than half the game, freaking Ferguson took out one of his strikers, which happens to be Alan Smith ! Please lah, Smith it good okay, hence the fact that he's a striker and only scored one goal this whole season. x] They won 1-0 in the end.

Today was fine laaaa. x] Went to ou for lunch, & then daddy had to go cut his hair, so I went shopping. ((: & y'know what? I saw the exact same flip flops that I wanted. It was calling out to me, & I couldn't resist. Its called fate. I bought it.

& when mom saw it, surprisingly she didn't slay me alive, just nodded her head & asked if she could borrow it sometimes. x] I tell you, you should go get it too, its really really really comfortable ! So light, it makes you feel like you're not wearing anything. Also, you can't feel the ground. ((:

I'm one happy giiiirl. ((:

p/s; I'm still not over the facgt that Chris got kicked out of American Idol ! ):

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home