Monday, May 14, 2007

Last Night.

Hello. (: As I said, I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. My last update was last wednesday? I think maybe I've lost the whole 'blogging' thing in me.

Weekend's came and gone. And my weekend and the last few days of school last week was pretty good. (: Thursday, Friday, school as usual. We had our fitness test on Friday though. Horrible sit up's and push up's. But it wasn't that bad. (:

Saturday was spent in Hartamas. (: Many many angmoh's there for some reason. But FYI; they were really hot, but I did not stalk them. x] I swear I didn't. Lunch at Penang Village, & then I went window shopping. Got in a fight with my aunt, but GAH. I got my cousin's all against her. (: I'm good, I know I am. :D

Sundaaaaay, mother`s day. (: Had lunch in ou, and then I went walking around with daddy. (: He scolded me for not telling him that Linkin Park was today? Said he would've brought me if I pestered him, partly 'cause he wants to go too. Pft ! I got a book. :D

I made mom a card for mother`s day. (: I also bought her dinner at Modesto's at night. :D Yum yum. ((: If you haven't been there, its time you went. (: Food's good, services are good, BUT, when the bill came out, it was a big no-no. (: Overall, still worth it. :D

Oh oh ! Astro's got new channel's. I've been watching alot of E! Entertainment lately, all thanks to Yee Xin. x] But yeah, its pretty good. For kepoh people like me who doesn't have a shit to do at home. Yeah, go watch it. (:

Every thing's ending so so soon. America's Next Top Model's tonight. American Idol week after. Aw man. But hey, look on the bright side, we've got Malaysia's very own So You Think You Can Dance? on thursdays and etcetc. (:

Oh shit, mid year exams starts in a week ! I don't know what I'm doing online. Mom's gonna kill me. x]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home