Thursday, May 03, 2007

"Patrick, this guy's a fucking visionary." - Pete Wentz.

Sorry for not blogging. Its almost been a week hasn't it? So I'll blog. Its gonna be long, so excuse me. (:

Friday night, at about midnight to be exact, dad's factory caught fire, so he had to rush off. He came back around four, and the whole thing got burned down. Its true, the WHOLE thing, with nothing left. Its fabric, so I guess the fire spreads fast.

Saturday was some boring shit. Went for ballet in the morning, ah then I wanted to go to BSC but nope. We went to Plaza Damas instead. I went walking around aimlessly and eventually time passed and it was time to go. My night - not so good. Went for mamak with Tj.

Sunday was alright. Went to curve to have lunch. I'm suck of ou already, so Curve it is. Mom wanted to get her haircut so I went shopping with daaaaaddyyy. (: I bought Fall Out Boy's Infinity on High. Super good. (: I had dinner in ship that night, with everyone lah. Tj & Leon were there, thank God, otherwise it would've been really boring. The food isn't as good anymore, so I was definately not satisfied.

Monday was a holiday for us - Thank You ! Actually no, not really, I stayed at home for the whole day. Went out for lunch though, with mommy, just me & her, 'cause G had school. ((: Came home, stoned, and I tried to finish up the newspaper project, which I didn't. x] So I spent loads, and I mean LOADS, of quality time with the TV. (:

Tuesday was a public holiday, thank God for that too. (: G wanted to go to ou, but I suggested Bangsar Village, since there's the new building, and I won. (: Ou's just not a place to go to during a public holiday, 'cause its when all the jakun's come out. Bangsar was really quiet. x] Had lunch in Delicious, hence the dee-lish food. I bought a top from Zara in the end. BTW- their Zara isn't as nice & big as the one in ou though. But still, its Zara. (:

Wednesday, surprise surprise, another day of holiday (!!) . Went to pick Nicole, Ryan & Janice up & we went to the Curve. Had lunch first, at Fridays. (: Yummm. & then we went over to Ceneleisure to watch Spiderman three ! OMG OMG.

OMG, SHIT, it was soooo good. (: A bit too long though, the middle was a bit boring, but no doubt the ending was really really good. Overall, a movie you shouldn't miss ! I rate it, 11/10. (: If I can do that. I cried at the ending though, don't wanna spoil it for you guys, but its sad. And some bitchface sitting next to me was laughing at me because I cried. Look, its not my fault that you've got no emotions alright, so kindly fuck off, I hope you're reading this. (:

Few weeks ago, I've gotten Hilary Duff's Dignity. Take my advice, don't get it. Its not as good as her previous two albums. FOB's album on the other hand, is a must buy. No shit, it's really good. (: Especially for the FOB fans. (:

Pfft, today, back to school. I only had two hours sleep yesterday, I kept having horrible nightmares. So I had a bad headache today. ): Music first thing in the morning, teacher didn't come so we went to the KH lab to do our woodwork & Mr Thomas called me stupid and slapped my shoulders, which hurt, but he was joking lar. x]

Rest of the day - crappy. I dislike studying okay. Not my thing. I need a bath, ignore this post if you want to. x]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home