Friday, May 18, 2007

So Not Posh.

(: I finally found some time to change the skin.

Its that time of the year again. Mid year exams starts in a few days. But look on the bright side, mid year holidays start right after, so yeah. (: I really can't wait, I'm telling you. :D But right now, I better concerntrate on the exams.

So mhmm ! School's been pretty good. (: We were supposed to have our fitness test today but Ms Linda gave us time to study, which Yee Xin & I did not do. We talked & talked. What about? Nonsense. x]

After school today, as usual lah I went to ou. Jan had cheer so she wasn't there. Had lunch in Delicious with Sam, & then we went walking around, and then he was bored so we went for coffee at Starbucks. (: Left, then I had vocals & piano.

American Idol last night, Doolittle's gone. Like, I so predicted that already ! x] But yeah, so its Blake and Jordin left. So You Think You Can Dance also last night, & yeah it was good ! (: America's Next Top Model cycle 7 ended. (:

Willa Holland who plays Kaitlin on The OC. I don't know if you agree, but I think she looks a little like Audrey Hepburn?

You see the resemblance ? (:

Ignore the writing. :D

They look alike, don't they? (:

(: I have to go now, my aunty sent DVD's from Taiwan & I'm gonna go watch them now. Hence, the exams. (:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home