Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thanks For The Memories, Even Tough They Weren't So Great.

Pffttt. I'm here to blog. Noticed I haven't been blogging that much? I'm either busy, or I'm lazy. So there. (: Anyways, school's been pretty good. (: Monday was, kind of a blur, I don't remember anything. x]

Tuesday; we had dramarama during BM. Ms Pat called Hup Ping out, and told him to show where the thighs are but he didn't dare so after a while he argued with Ms Pat, and everything was pretty scary. He got into disciplinary trouble in the end, and had to write Ms Pat an apology letter. Well, everything seemed fine today. :D

Today was kinda boring. Chinese was pure SHIT, I miss Miss Liong ( no one would think I'd be saying this eyh? I used to hate her alot, but this teacher's worse ), no doubt she can teach waaay better than our current teacher.

Oh, we actually have geography three days in a row but Pn Muzaimah wasn't here so there were relief's everyday. (: & after Geo we had English, which reminds me that I've got to finish my assignment. & we had Moral right before lunch.

After lunch, we had to go to the hall for the NCC revision, and shit it was boring. We all almost fell asleep, but oh well. (: We had BM in the end, but Ms Pat was quite nice today, what I mean, better that yesterday but still, I think our class is blacklisted.

& wait, can anyone tell me if Pete Wentz's with Ashlee Simpson?

OMG WHAT THE FUCK?

Seriously, I'd puke, PUKE if they're together. ASHLEE SIMPSON? OMG nooooooo. Pete can do waaaaayyy, way better than Ashlee.

Ah well, I haven't touched any of my homework, so I've gotta go. ((:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home