Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You Give Love A Bad Name.

Its been some time, hasn't it? (:

First of all, sorry for not blogging. Its not that I don't want to, its that I haven't been online for the past whole week. Thats a big achievement, y'know? (: Anyways, yeah.

Mid year exams are finally over. Oh wow, now I've got the whole thing off my chest. But I really hope my results don't suck. I know I'm not gonna do that well this time, I just know. I haven't been studying that much, but yeah, we'll see if luck is on my side. (:

I just came back from Pangkor yesterday, thats why I went MIA. (: I will blog about it when I find my cable and transfer pictures from my camera. (: But yeah, being at the beach, seriously, it felt good. :D Some way to release stress.

Meet your new American Idol. (;
Ah yes, I'm here to complain.

Jordin Sparks is your American Idol 07'. Big bummer, huh? No doubt, she can sing, but like Taylor Hicks, she's got not star appeal. Trust me, she won't be big. Her vocal's good, thats no surprise, but still.


.. Blake on the other hand. (: He's hot, entertaining and unique. I wanted him to win so bad, but don't worry, I'm sure he'll be the bigger star. (: Biggest one in the whole season, I guess. (: America definately made the wrong choice.

I love his beatboxing. Oh my god, oh oh oh my god. (:
You guys have to watch this.


I swear to god he's the hottest beatboxer alive. (:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home