Thursday, May 31, 2007

You Promised Me Heaven & Put Me Through Hell.

:D Sorry to keep you guys waiting but I finally found my cable so I'm here to blog about Pangkor. (:

Day one was kinda tiring. I had to wake up at 7 'cause we were leaving at 8. (: But oh well. Had lunch with all of'em in some restaurant in Teluk Intan. After that we left and took the ferry to the resort. :D

Met up with Shaun, Ryan, Janice, Sam, Stephanie, Brian, Adrian & Charmaine. (: Changed & went to the beach. And oh God, perfect timing, I had my PMS. But I didn't care lah. (:

Second day was spent at the beach. You got that right, the WHOLE day. The beach is pretty much my thing. (: The sea's really clear, not as dirty as I remembered. (: You can even see fishes swimming around.

Foosball at night, & karaoke too. :D

Our last day was pfft. Headed up to pack right after breakkie. It was too damn early to check out so I watched So You Think You Can Dance? with Janice, Steph and Ry instead. (:

After we left the jetty, had lunch at the same place the other day and we stopped at Bidor. & guess what? My Giselle flip flops died in a puddle of water. ): pffft. Bought stuff & went home, like finally.

And you know, since I had PMS, I spent half my time there tanning, and the other half of my time was spent doing sea sports, or just running around the beach. I didn't even get the tan that I wanted in the end ! ):

Time for the visual update. (:

The banana boat. :D We actually flipped. x]

On the beach, @ night after dinner. :D

We practically flew on that thing ! x]

Adrian the mini chef ! (:

Alright..
Meet Shaun. Shaun can beatbox. :D

Thats him doing his thaaaang. (: Too bad he doesn't look half as hot as Blake.

And thats Ryan, doing YMCA. :D

It was karaoke night. :D

That's us acting weird on the ferry. x]

That's the "lala" pose. x]

Alright, that's all I got. (:

So You Think You Might Dance? starts in a few. (: I better go off. :D I might be going to meet them in Subang Parade Saturday. Who wants to come? (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home