Monday, June 18, 2007

And I think You've Got Me All Wrong.

Okay, firstly, thanks to Amelia for condemning my blog with ugly pictures of Dennis O'Neil ! Aiyo, please lah, he's ugly okay !

Secondly, I SAW DENNIS YIN ZHEN HUANG ! In person okay ! Okay, so practically I saw all the So You Think You Can Dance? dancers yesterday, top 6 I mean, in Shell. Dad was filling up petrol when the 8tv van just like, drove in. I went crazyyy. So then I saw some of them going in to buy stuff, so being the kepoh that I am, I followed. (:

And yeah I went in and saw Dennis + Yuz. Obviously I demanded for a picture lah ! x] Not to say demanded, I "asked politely". x] So I passed my phone to dad, and I don't know what he did, he let us wait there and we smiled like idiots ! For like about 6 seconds or something. So okay la in the end we were done, we said our thank you's and left.

I LATER REALISED THAT DAD TOOK A VIDEO OF US INSTEAD OF A PICTURE.

I felt like jumping off the building ! OMG laa, but haha, I'm lucky enough to even see them in person. (; AND AND when I was in the car Dennis waved at me ! *squeals So today daddy tried to convert the picture into a gif format for me, and it turned out BLUR, you can't see a thing I swear. But I do have that video ! (: I'm going on a stalking mission next week (;

OKAY, thirdly, school was okay. (: I think we got back all our marks already. Whoops, we haven't gotten back our art papers. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with my marks, all of'em are 60 and above okaaay ! I used to get like, 50+ for most of the subjects. x]

Moving on, we celebrated Daddy's day yesterday :D And thats the third time already, I swear. Last saturday, with my grandpa, week before with my mom's dad, and yesterday with dad. (: We had lunch in Bakerzin. Food was so good I ate like a pig. I got dad the Polo Black. And he likes it (:

Ooohhh, Paramount Champoinships finals' are gonna be on wednesday and thursday. (: I'm looking forward to it. :D And also Cheer '07. Which I don't think I will be able to go but hey, if Dennis is there, we are SO THERE, right Krystal ? (:

Okay, I better end it here, because Amelia's calling me a TORTOISE. Stupid !

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home