Sunday, June 03, 2007

Good things comes for boys who wait.

So today, we [ Yee Xin, Krystal & I ] finally found the time to go out. Actually no, we planned it quite some time ago. x] But yeah, I left the house and got to ou around 12, & met Yee Xin there.

Yee Xin & I went to GSC to get tickets for Shrek 3. The line was so long ! Like seriously. There was about 10 lines, and these people are lining up only for POTC 3 & Shrek 3. tsk tsk. About an hour later we finally got our tickets and met up with Krystal. (:

We had lunch in Bakerzin after that. The food was yum ! Thanks Yee Xin ! :D So yeah after that we just walked around. & yeah, theres this retarded skating rink in the concourse with no ice in it. So bloody retarded ! x]

I tell you, Shrek 3's definitely worth watching. :D Its so freaking hilarious ! AND AND, to tell the truth, the only reason I agreed to it is because Justin Timberlake's in it. :D He's voice is soooo sexy. (: But in the end yeah I actually enjoyed the show. (:

Krystal had to leave after that. I was pretty bummed actually, 'cause after 8 hours of walking in ou I didn't manage to find anything. I don't know why but stuff these days are WAY out of my budget.

But, in the end, Yee Xin & I went into Zara and I saw this cuuuuute top. :D So technically, I didn't wanna get it at first, but then Yee Xin convinced me to get it in the end. It was a little on the pricey side but hey. :D

I had dinner @ home and now I've got nothing to do. AND, I'm still bummed that I didn't get to go for the SYTYCD roadshow at Subang Parade yesterday. Claire, Tj, Leon & I was thinking whether to go or not to go but in the end we didn't go. I really wanted to go la okaaaay !

OH OH. & we saw Juliana Ibrahim the host of SYTYCD shopping in Forever 21 today. (: I stalked her just for the fun of it. LOL !

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home