Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Have A Nike Day :)

I've been MIA. Sorry, I just don't seem to blog as much as I did anymore.

So Saturday was the ballet concert, haha yeah, I missed Cheer 07 for it ! If I didn't have rehersals, I would've gone. And Dennis was there ! If I knew earlier, I would've gone before my rehersals or straight after. ): Rehersal was fun though. (: I know I would've screwed up if I didn't go.

So the concert this year is based on the World of Villians. :) Its really fun to watch, and even more fun doing it ! :) I never knew it would've been this fun performing on stage seriously, 'cause I used to get really nervous and I hated performing. But really, it was fun this year. I screwed up a bit tho, which made many people laugh. Its a good thing I guess :)

Ju Ann said she actually invited Becky, but there weren't enough tickets 'cause Becky wanted to bring Dennis + people and her fiancee, Gary, as well. She promised me she'll buy the tickets earlier next year and get one for Dennis ! :)

I woke up and 10 on Sunday, 'cause I actually wanted to go for Cheer. But then I heard from Cindy that Dennis already went on Saturday so I knew he wouldn't be there and decided not to go in the end :) I went to ou instead.

We were supposed to celebrate belated father's day ( AGAIN! ) so we went out around 5 so that my aunt can go get us seats at Shogun. So we dropped her off at ou and went to wait outside 8tv in case that van comes out :) But no, it didn't come out in the end. Had dinner in Shogun and came home around 9 :)

Monday was alright :) The timetable was actually quite boring, but yeah. :) Today was fun ! :) Mr Wong didn't come ( Thank God ! ) as he went for some seminar according to Ms Sumitra, so we skipped the most horendous lessons for the week ! And also for tomorrow, we get to skip classes because there's this Malay seminar thingo, so Hallelujah !

Oh and guess what day is today ?
Happy Birthday Yee Xin ! :)

I hope you had a great one. Don't kill me for stealing that picture of you :) I like it. :D

Haha, I brought the chocolate fondue to school today and we ate it with marshmellows after school. Ah yes, we wagged CCA :) I felt so lame, seriously ! x] But I was so full I couldn't eat another thing after that. :)

This friday is So You Think You Can Dance?'s Grand Finale. :) Krystal and I are planning to go to Ruums to watch it live :) Not sure yet though. Watch it okay people ! 8.30pm on 8tv. And remember, FRIDAY, not thursday. Haha I'm such a big fan of the show I even do free advertising for it on my blog.

Oh yeah, people, the voting lines are already open ! And they will be till Friday ! So vote okay :) Support them.

Sue is seriously AMAZING. Technically, physically and emotionally. :) She gives me goosebumps everytime she dances. Vote for her okay ! :) The number to vote is 33838. And its 3 for Sue. So SMS okay, quick ! She deserves to win, 100% :)

I bet you're bored reading already lah, so I'll just end it here :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home