Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thanks For Making Me A Fighter

This few day's have been pretty good :) Ah but, Tuesday was Vanessa's birthday. (: I doubt she's reading this, but happy belated Vanessa. I did wish her in person though (:

Yesterday was a tonne of fun ! A lil' too boring, but hey, we got to skip class because we had to go watch the finals' of the Paramount Championships in the hall. :) Lower secondary only though. This year's wasn't as good as last year's, but yeah most of the performances was good :) We didn't get to watch skit though, I don't know why.

Oh and also, yesterday, a certain someone didn't come to school :) I wonder who eh ?

AMELIA CHAN YEE LI

Happy belated birthday Amelia :) You owe me a present. I know you're reading this :)

We had music early in the morning today :) A bundle of laughs with Goh Li Shuen (: But since we're in the trumpet class, we weren't able to go watch the Paramount Championships for higher secondary well because, the teacher came. Whereas the clarinet people got to go, 'cause well as usual Ms Foo was busy.

So basically the whole day was study, study and study :) Oh I got back my art marks already ! I got a 72. Not so bad, eh ? You wouldn't have believed that I got a 72 when you see my drawing. Its really sucky :D

Okay so during the last two periods which was math, Mr Segar brought us to the hall to watch Paramount :) It was band performances by then. They're really good ! (: But after that was the prize giving ceromony already. Lucas won Best Speaker and Best Supporting Actor :) Oh yeah did you know ? Mr Segar abandoned us ! He left us in the hall and left.

After school, we had drama in class. Wilson and Hup Ping were like, fighting. And when I say fighting, I mean like, really fighting. Wilson was punching and kicking Hup Ping etc. It was so scary ! The cleaner went to look for the teachers so they got into trouble in the end.

Okay, so basically ( I heard this from Me, which is Amelia's nickname, I think ) Wilson was the one who started it. He called Hup Ping names so Hup Ping did the same to him, and they started fighting. I mean, c'mon, Hup Ping was just stating the obvious. Wilson IS fat, and Wilson DOES have a big ass. So what ?

So, I have come to a conclusion. I wish Wilson :

a. get suspended
b. get expelled
c. change classes
d. As Me would say, DIE

Wilson, is mean to everyone and he thinks he's all that. So, I shall hope that he gets suspended, expelled, change classes, or just plain DIE :)

Oooohh, tonights the night :) Just another hour more :) Catch So You Think You Can Dance? tonight 9.30, it will be aired on 8tv. Its one week till the finals, so its a must watch !

Slight reminder ;

Sue is simply stunning. Vote for her alright guys :)

Oh and not forgetting Dennis the Menace ! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home