Tuesday, June 12, 2007

You can stand under my umbrella.

School reopened yesterday. I'm sorry for not blogging, I was.. LAZY. (;

So school yesterday, I wasn't really looking forward to it, but I managed to drag myself there anyway. Well, practically everyone did. It was nice to see everyone again :) We had assembly, and then we gathered for some breifing for the upcoming swimming gala. Eli&I were squished at the back, but it was damn funny ! (:

So then for the rest of the day, not really much of studying. We got some of our papers back, and I improved in some of'em. (: Some of them are rather dissapointing, but well I kinda saw it coming already as I didn't really put in the effort to study like the rest.

The papers we got back today are pretty much okay, although I'm damn happy I actually passed my Science ! :) I'm not looking forward to art though, I know it was crappy and I screwed it up.

Oooohhh, guess what I did on Sunday night ? I went on So You Think You Can Dance?'s forum and some of the dancers were online :) Dennis, Sue, Yuz and Jo ? They're super friendly :) I'm looking forward to thursday !

btw we have a new English teacher 'cause Ms Maya left. Her name's Ms/Mrs Prema/Prima. She seems quite nice :) Yesterday Mrs Chan like annouced her name during assembly and Yee Xin and Krystal went all " What? Mrs Grandma? "

There were people who came in to sell tops for Cheer '07 to support the school teams. And you know what ? Jia Yi didn't know what Cheer '07 is and he HAD to go open his big mouth to ask, and the girl had to explain it.

DAMN MEMALUKAN I TELL YOU.

I mean, yeah, he wants to make a fool out of himself but I was like why the hell did he ask that stupid question. Not that he cared anyway so yeah I would prefer if he would just shut his bloody mouth up. Geez

I have been listening to Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend in the mandarin version. OMG ITS SO FREAKING FUNNYYYY :) Everyone who listens to it will laugh like crazy :) And I also have the Japanese version (:

Okaaay, CSI starts in a few :) I'm gonna go watch it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home