Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Amelia wants me to blog, so thats what I'm here for :)

Yesterday was pretty goooood, a day without exams ! :) Mr Segar was actually on time and he actually thought us some pretty important stuff :x

As for today, we sat for our history test. Believe it or not, I find it quite easy ! Its history, and I've never ever gotten an A before, not even a B. But I'm serious ! :)

I spent last night studying for history. And it took me half an hour just to study the stupid thingo with the storyline and everything. I can still remember it now :)

Mr Segar didn't come today and our exams are tomorrow ! Its so typical Mr Segar not to come on the day before the exam. He's so irresponsible that sometimes I can't stand him :x

Having English tomorrow too :)

Which reminds me, we had a nice chat with Ms Prema today. Turns out she reads Harry Potter books too ! 'twas fun talking to her, she's nice :)

We took our class picture today during Science. We wanted to do it our way but Mr Wong didn't let us. Well not that he didn't agree but he was pretty reluctant. Still wondering whether it'll turn out like last year's :x

I'm so lazy to continue this, so I'll end it here ? :)

p/s; anyone wants to go to sunway lagoon with me this saturday ? :) Don't ask why.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home