Friday, July 27, 2007

Amelia wants me to blog. Sheeesh !

Sorry for the dissapearing act yesterday, I went for ballet last night, which was a killer. My muscles were practically shaking after class okay !

Not only that, when I came home, took a bath, and I realised I haven't done my english project. So I had to finish it up. When I was done, it was already bedtime.

That pretty much explains why I wasn't online yesterday :)

As for today, swimming really worn me out. I was so tired after that I could barely solve any question during math. Shit.

I would've sworn to God I wouldn't update if it wasn't for Amelia. I seriously have nothing to blog about !

Besides the fact that I want to go to ou tomorrow :)

Because, Dennis will be performing ! And its ou, not Sungei Wang, get it right, ou ! Its so close to my house its practically my second home.

Yeah I know, I've met him twice and everything, but I haven't gotten a chance to see him perform live yet ! Oh and btw, he'll be there with Shake, Nikki and Becky :)

I bet you don't care :)

p/s; sorry for all the short posts lately ! I really don't wanna blog, really !

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home