Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Class test 3 is officially over ! :)

Sat for 3 exams today, which was Geography, Science and Mandarin.

Mandarin was pretty crappy. I think I won't do so good this time. Geography, too. Science was pretty okay though, I hope I improve :)

We've got so many merdeka projects to do ! English, BM, Mandarin, Moral. Oh God, someone please take it all off my hands ! Really, its killing me.

But look on the bright side, since class tests are over, I can finally start reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. But no, I read a few chapters of it, and then it hit me.

I forgot what happened in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

So right now, I'm reading it again :) Hopefully I'll be done by the weekend, I can't wait to read the last book :) Pretty amazing how some people finish it in 2 days.

I went for facial after school today :) How nice of mom to bring me there right after the exams ! :) I needed it, really I did. It was so relaxing :)

I hope the mandarin teacher doesn't give us back our marks tomorrow, I'm guessing I'll fail.

One things running in my mind right now, Food ! :) I feel like having doughnuts, ice-cream, ice lolly, chocolates :) I'm feeling something sweet ! Craving for toblerone chocolate now, mmm ! :)

:), till tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home