Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Guess what daddy brought home last night ? :)

Dunkin' Donuts ! OMG don't they just look sinful ? :)

***

Anyways, I had a good day today :) Kind of. I was being very loud during history. But Ms Sumitra doesn't mind, I think :) She's very loud too btw :)

Another merdeka project for Mandarin. How nice :/

.. Why is it that we have to do merdeka projects for literally every subject ? I mean, I know that its our 50th year and we should be patriotic, but doing so many posters? Good lord :/

Mr Segar was being his usual self to skip class again. Oh, no, he was absent. How responsible of him :/ He was absent yesterday too.

English was fun though :) We finished up our English project and thats it. Ms Prema's very funny, you see :) And I was imitating that spongebob icon on msn, we had a good laugh.

Wait, no, they were laughing at me, not with me.

GAH, whatever. Its my job to make people laugh anyway :) I like it when people laugh at me, it makes me happy too :)

Of course, we got our Science paper's back. 27/40, so technically, one more freaking mark till I get a B ! ): Not fair !

Stayed back for CCA. Which was seriously a waste of time. We didn't even have our camera with us for goodness sake !

'round 7, Cindy texted me saying she saw my mom in centerpoint ! Perfect timing ! She meets my mom when I'm not there, damnit ! ):

Oh well, seeing her on Saturday anyways ! :)

All I can think of in my mind now is, saturday, saturday, saturday..

Ah well, I better go off now ! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home