Sunday, July 22, 2007

Heh :) I went to watch Transformers again today and lets just say, the crowd in TGV is waaaay louder than GSC's. Theres alot of "ooh"'s and "aaaaah"'s and "woaaaaah"'s throughout :)

Josh Duhamel is hot ! And..

.. he's dating Fergie. What a ripoff !

***

Sigh, its monday again tomorrow. The start of a new week, yet again. Time's passing so fast that sometimes I just wish it would pass slower. ):

Dreadful monday's. Shit. I hate monday's so much that sometimes when it comes to monday's I get really, really frustrated.

Sitting for KH tomorrow !

***

I ate alot today ! From m&m's to popcorn to half a tub of ice cream.

I can't wait for the holiday's till I can finally go to the park. Everyday :)

Another three more weeks. I have to be patient.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home