Monday, July 30, 2007

Hello ! :)

I had a great day today :) Even though Yee Xin didn't come and it was a little boring at first, but I ended up having a good day :)

Assembly was boring. And Amelia was right. Why is it that we have to wait for Ah Kau Chan every single time there's assembly ? What an irresponsible principal.

I finished my sewing today ! I agree that it was hard work, but everything will pay off if you put in effort :) Krystal helped me with it though :)

Liyana and Amelia left during lunch. Amelia you're a loser ! :)

We had a bit of history after lunch, then we had an English Drama workshop. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. Stupid at the same time. But I enjoyed myself ! :)

And guess what ? I'm going for dance class this saturday ! Heh :) Hopefully with Mei Kee and Krystal :) Fingers crossed ! :)

Guess who's turning fourteen today ? :)

Womaaaaaan ! :) Happy Birthday Cindy Loong Pui Kwan :) I hope you had a great one ! Finally fourteen ! :)

Oh and you guys wanna see what I saw LIVE the other day ? :)

I KNOW YOU WANT TO :)

I think its damn chun and that they deserve #1 ! :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home