Friday, July 06, 2007

(: Hello !

My week can be summed up to one word; hectic. The teacher's are torturing us with homework. After the 3-way conference, things changed. Like, for example, the teacher's are piling us up with alot of work, really.

And on top of that, Mr Wong changed our places ! Like, as if sitting in front isn't already bad enough, he moved Yee Xin and I diagonally in front of the teacher. Which also means, Krystal isn't sitting behind us anymore. Right now, its Amelia behind me.

I don't know why, but Manreena changed schools. She's studying in Sri Hartamas now. And she didn't even tell us. Its like, all of a sudden teacher announces that its her last day. I'm gonna miss her ! Its so quiet without her around.

Art class yesterday was fun. We were supposed to use toothpicks and sate sticks to build up the highest thing ever. And the record to beat was 84cm, set by 2 Jenner. But after all that hard work, we broke the record ! Ours was 94cm(;

We had swimming this morning. I actually didn't wanna swim, but then I thought there was gonna be alot of us who're not swimming, and I was certain that teacher will screw us upside down, but, she didn't. I don't even know whats the point of getting into the water actually, I just swam one lap of free style, thats all.

You know, I'm starting to dislike math. Its actually an interesting subject, really. But, Mr Segar's so lazy that he doesn't teach whenever he can find an oppurtunity not to. And, in my opinion, I don't learn much in his class. I miss Ms Kwan ):

I think alot of teacher's have been complaining about our class being noisy. Ms Hareitte (sp?) and Mr Lam came in the other day during English to observe us. And the class was actually pretty queit. But noise is more of our thing :D

WilsonisafreakingsonofabitchandIcan'tstandhim. Yes, seriously ! Ask anyone in class, and they will tell you they dislike him. And on top of that, I can't stand Jia Yi ! OMG. I don't know how Amelia can label Jia Yi as coughsnicecoughs.

But to brighten things up, I had a chat with Dennis on MSN. (: He's nice, really. He's really down-to-earth and humble. :D No really, I still can't believe he didn't win SYTYCD. And he lost to Alam ! Not Sue, but Alam ):

Oh oh ! Yee Xin made up a new nickname for Amelia. Amelia, banana, papaya, fancy chicken bra ! (: I mean, that is SO Yee Xin to make up something like that. But I know Amelia hates it. :D

Tomorrow's Swimming Gala ! I really want to go support Yee Xin, but no, I've got ballet in the morning. Oh and in conjunction to that, we're getting a day off on Monday ! (: I mean like finally, a holiday. :D

I can't wait till monday ! I'm dying to watch Transformers ! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home