Sunday, July 08, 2007

I am a happy girl :)

I went to ou today, around 12. Had lunch, and then I had time to kill. So dad and I went to watch this breakdancing thingy which will only start at 2, and so we were checking stuff out.

I knew for sure that Dennis was there. :) So I went walking around looking for him. And then I saw his girlfriend, and I got hyper so I stalked her. And I saw her calling someone who happens to be Dennis, I think.

So I knew that he was around there somewhere, and I met him ! OMG :)

The last time I met him, I wished him good luck and took a video with him. But this time I met him..

I was like, " Hi Dennis, I'm Chloe. " And then he went like, " Yes I know, I remember you ! " AND, I shook his hand and took a picture with him :)

S'cuse my retardedness. :)

So, yes :D I went to cut my hair after that. I chopped off about 3 inches of it. :) Then I went back to the concourse to watch the performances and stuff, and I saw Dennis walking around, only to realise that he went walking around talking to Noor and Alam ! :)

I came home some time later. :) Okay, I think I should go now :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home