Sunday, July 15, 2007

My weeked was uneventful.

The only thing I managed to do is, getting my ass up to MPH to buy the latest release of Gossip Girls, Don't You Forget About Me :)

And theres this big banner in Zara saying Further Reduction so I went in. Ho boy, did I get fooled ! Firstly, there wasn't any further reduction, and secondly, everything left is pure shit.

I like the new Zara collection though :)

Wanted to go catch Harry Potter with Janice today but couldn't get the tickets. I'm dying to watch it !

Class Test 3 starts tomorrow, and the only thing I started studying for is history. This time, I'm dead.

Oh btw- They have this new tv series based on gossip girls. It is directed by the creator of the OC. I watched the trailer, and its really good ! Its starting in September and I can't wait :)

I have to go for dinner now :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home