Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pretty much nothing happened today :) No class tests.

Got back our math marks though. I don't think I did too bad, but 1 more mark till I get full marks ! Just 'cause I didn't label my locus ):

I skipped CCA after school today, to go to the library to study with Krystal, which was actually quite unsuccessful. Managed to get some tips from Nadia though :)

I realised I've made many trips to the library already, actually to study. But everytime I go there, I actually don't manage to get anything into my head.

Sometimes I think I talk too much :)

Or maybe, just maybe that I have a attention span the size of a peanut. Which is bad.

Rihanna just launched her own line of..

UMBRELLA'S.

I know what you're thinking, 'cause I feel the same way :)

p/s; mind the short post :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home