Thursday, July 19, 2007

:) Sat for English papers yesterday, and 'twas okay, I guess. We had to write this article about 'My School, My Home'. I crapped quite alot but Ms Prema said I got an A? Wow :)

Sat for math also, yesterday. 'Twas pretty easy 'cause Mr Segar gave us all the answers indirectly. But you won't see me getting full marks though, I didn't label my locus ! ):

As for today, we sat for our BM paper. The paper was quite okay, I guess :) Li Ean said that the person who scored the highest in our class only got a 78. Not so impressive this time.

Mr Hafiz didn't come to class today, so we stayed in class. And theres this guy, lets call him fatso. His ass is fat, and he doesn't even know how to hide it 'cause he wears those ever-so-tight pants to school.

As I was saying, this fatso, he thinks he's so cool and he tries to act like a gentleman. But when the girls were cold, he still continued going around turning the aircond on. Off, on, off, on, off, on.

I tell you, I got so annoyed that I finally cracked. He did it for the 270th time and I shouted at him, "Can you please stop it, you son of a bitch ! "

Well, at least I had manners, I said please :)

Heh, I had fun insulting him :)

On the brighter note, I've been reading Gossip Girl and its highly addictive ! :) I can't wait for the next book, which will only be released in October :)

Oh and Amelia, the world doesn't revolve around Nate Archibald :)

p/s; I'm craving for Dunkin' Donuts ! Yum :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home