Monday, July 23, 2007

Sat for KH today, and 'twas pretty okay. My results suck, though. But seeing that I didn't really put in much effort in studying, I did pretty okay :)

Also, got back my BM results today. And I did bad. When I say bad, I mean bad. Mom's so gonna kill me when she finds out about this.

On the brighter note, got back out history papers, and I got an A ! :) Its my first A in history okay, I deserve to be proud :)

Other than that, Mr Segar and Ms Prema both didn't come today :)

Class was noisier than usual, which only leads to one reason why :

The release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Not many people were discussing about it, its just that my frustration makes me talk really loud. And I shout. Not that I notice but, I shout when I'm talking :)

And so, Yee Xin, Krystal, Amelia, Liyana and I were talking about it. And I just can't stand the fact that they didn't make Harry die. So when I get frustrated, I shout :)

Yes, like I mentioned, they didn't make Harry die ! Not that I've read the book or anything, but I saw it in Wikipedia. Main point is - Harry didn't die.

Not only that, he ended up marrying Ginny and had kids with her ! I mean, Ginny is his bestfriend's sister ! Yuck !

Two things I like about the story - Draco Malfoy actually survived :) I liked the fact that they didn't kill someone that hot :) And another thing is, Ron and Hermione ended up together :)

And due to all of this, I've decided on one thing :) Which is :

I am going to be the next JK Rowling and I'm going to continue writing Harry Potter's 8th book :)

After I read the 7th, that is :) I haven't gotten the mood to indulge in my Harry Potter book yet. But when I do, trust me, it won't take me long to finish :)

Anyways, yes, in my 8th book, Harry will die :) Because, I'm evil >:) Its just that I hate the character, Harry, alot :)

But first, give me some time to decide on my grand title :)

p/s; Sorry if I offended any die hard Harry Potter fans ! :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home