Friday, July 20, 2007

Since Amelia's bugging me to update. Amelia, you owe me, big time :)

No class tests today ! :) A day of rest after 3 days of torture :) Having KH on monday though, then Geography, Science and Mandarin on wednesday. Pft :/

Oh and I should say, I succeed in pranking people, seriously :)

Yesterday, Yee Xin and I were playing with glue - and we decided to prank people by putting glue on our hands then proceed with shaking others' hands :)

First attempt - failed ! Amelia was the first victim, and she didn't fall for my stupid prank ! She was like asking, " why ? I'm sure something is up! " " I won't shake your hand ! " She found out in the end.

And then, I decided to go for Mei Kee. 'Twas so easy ! I told her to shake my hand and she was like, " Why ? " at first but then she shook my hand in the end ! And didn't even realise there was glue :)

And Yee Xin suggested I prank Krystal so, I did. Aristotle got their math marks back so I told her and wished her good luck and proceeded with the handshake. She screamed like mad and began to hit me ! :/

***

Tomorrow is the 21st, which means..

Tomorrow is the release date of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ! :)

I can't wait for it :) I ordered it so I'll most probably get dad to go collect it for me tomorrow :) Bet you the line's will be 10km long.

This will be Harry Potter's last book and according to the New York Reviews, 6 characters DIE. I mean, kill Harry if you want, but please, not Ron !

I can't wait for the book to arrive so that I can read it ! :)

***

Guess? is having sales :) I've been thinking, I need/want a new handbag ! And, Guess? is having sales. I'm going to start saving money and buy the bag I fell in love with :)

On the other hand, I'm waiting patiently for Topshop and Dorothy Perkins to go on sale. Sales are everywhere and theres no sale in Topshop? I mean, what shit is this ? :/

***

I am dieing to watch Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix ! But instead of that, I'm going to watch Transformers again, on Sunday. This is sad :/

Amelia and I are planning to go tomorrow, but I'm not sure if mom will allow. I mean, I wanna watch it so badly, like seriously ! :/

Sorry for the boring post with no pictures :/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home