Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sorry for the much delayed post, but I don't have much time.

Meet Malaysia's favourite dancer;

Alam; winner of So You Think You Can Dance? 2007.

Yes, I'm still very bummed up till today that he actually won. Please, he doesn't have the X-factor and he's short. I don't know why people picked him over Dennis.

And there goes my 60 bucks ! Yes, I bought 60 bucks of credit just for this. And all my votes went to Sue. Yes, I spent alot of money on her, I even printed out a flyer and stuck it in class asking people to vote for her !

Right now, I regret voting for Sue. Yes, no doubt Sue's the best dancer in the competition, and she actually has the whole package, but you know what ?

DENNIS LOST TO ALAM BY 3%.

Yes, mark my words. 3 freaking percent ! If Sue didn't win, I'd want Dennis to win ! And he was THIS close ! You see, if I vote for Dennis, if I promote him instead of Sue, and if I get people to vote for him, he might have gotten this. Yes, I regret. But still, Sue rocks socks ! :)

I will post up my very own review about it when I get all the pictures from rentaksejuta.com and some of the video's from youtube.com. :) I'll do it really soon, I swear :)

***

Goodness ! Mega sales are here ! And there's sales EVERYWHERE. Theres sale in Zara, and I went there today. And it was a huge dissapointment. I ended up not getting anything. I'm going to wait for their further markdown :)

And also, MNG ! Yes, its on a huge sale. :) I've already gotten a top from there. :) But I haven't gone to the one in Curve, its much bigger than KLCC's ! :)

Kate Moss for Topshop is in stores. I checked it out about a week ago. And honestly ? It sucks. I remember Milla for MNG being alot better than this. And I'm not even much of a fan of MNG ! I've prefered Topshop all my life :)

Okay, I'll blog when I get my pictures and videos. :) Till then, go find something else to read ! But don't stop visiting alright ! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home