Saturday, July 07, 2007

Swimming gala was today :) I didn't go, 'cause I had vocals + ballet in the morning. Ballet was really tiring, Ms Leong really tortured us like craaazy !

I heard from Yee Xin that blue got first. :) So congrats to blue house swimmers :D

Yesterday, 200 Anya Hindmarch bags that read 'I'm Not A Plastic Bag' arrived at KLCC. Yes I tried to order it 'cause I knew that it would be selling like hot cakes when they arrive. I tried to call about a few 100 times but I couldn't get through and mom wouldn't bring me to KLCC.

Janice went to KLCC to get it yesterday, so I told her to help me get one. She went in the afternoon after school, and it was sold out already ! And on top of that, the line was giler panjang. I know, OMG right, what a bummer.

So adorable right :)

Today's SEGi college's open day. I thought I'd drop by for a while 'cause Dennis was performing at like, 8pm, but no, daddy wouldn't bring me. But, he did get me Dunkin' Donuts. :) Mmm.

I'm gonna go off now :)

p/s, did anyone notice that its 07/07/07? So cool right :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home