Monday, July 09, 2007

Today was a holiday for us ! And I went out ! :)

Okay, so, I left the house 'round 10, and went to pick Krystal up. That girl has a freaking nice house :) So after that, dad dropped us at ou :)

We went straight up to GSC to buy tickets for Transformers :) I tell you, we saw so many KDU people ! :) It was so weird, not seeing them at school but seeing them outside on a weekday :)

Even though it was a weekday, the lines were still damn long ! We lined up for about 15-20 minutes for the tickets. We still managed to get good seats though, surprising :)

After that, met up with Yee Xin and while waiting for the rest, we went into Zara. I found this really, really pretty top I wanted to get, but I didn't want to spend money before the rest came :)

Met up with Amelia, Nicole and Yi Shuen and went to Ms Read for lunch :) Liyana came a while after that. Lunch was very, very sinful :) Every thing tastes so good ! :)

After lunch, went walking around and went into Zara, again :) I was searching high and low for that top I found earlier, but I couldn't find it. Krystal did find something so she passed it to me, and I bought it in the end, even though it wasn't on further reduction :)

Movie started around 1.40pm I think. But we were late, and the popcorn line was so long. So me being me, had a nervous breakdown :) Thinking back about it, it was pretty funny :)

Okay so, Transformers ! Its a must watch ! :) Its so cool. Steven Speilberg never fails to direct an awesome movie. Oh top of that, Josh Duhamel is hot ! :) So is Megan Fox. Amelia thinks I laugh too loud. Whatever, Amelia :)

After that, Yi Shuen left :) We went to have stuff at Delifrance, the bill was settled by Amelia's dad :) Thank you uncle ! :) Then Amelia and Krystal had to leave.

Yee Xin, Liyana, Nicole and I went to Yipee Cup after they left :) Then we went window shopping, and looking for shoes for Nicole at the same time. Left at 630pm and dropped Nicole home :)

Came home, had dinner, and did my homework ! See, I'm a good girl :)

And you know, we were actually hoping that Dennis would turn up today. 'cause Yee Xin wanted to have lunch with him, and I was supposed to ask him to come :) But no, I didn't see him online. And Amelia would've killed me xD

I think I have to go :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home