Saturday, July 28, 2007

:) Vocals in the morning, I had fun. Came home, got changed, rushed out to go fetch G from school. Went to pick up the grandparents after that.

Highlight of the day:

I managed to con mom to bring me to ou ! Heh :)

Had lunch in Old Asia, then rushed off to the concourse to see if I could still catch Dennis's performance. I was so dissapointed 'cause I thought they already performed.

Turns out, they were the last to perform ! :) I liked they're performance, they did a really, really good job. I wanted to record it, but I was standing so far away ! Bnyk org okay.

Okay after all the performances I went to the back to see if they were there. Wanted to go talk to Dennis but there was alot, I repeat, alot of people talking to him :)

So as I stood and waited for the results, Dennis was sitting on the stairs across me. I didn't notice him at first, and then G was like saying that he's looking at me. Heh. He said hi so I said hi back :)

And then G kept doing the expression that he did when he saw me. He was surprised, definately. But its so funny ! I laughed my arse off okay :)

Turns out they got 2nd :) Pretty good, but I expected them to win ! Chris's group got third, and two random unknown guys won the 5,000 bucks.

I saw Dennis again when mom was paying for some stuff at the counter, so he waved at me and I waved back. Heh :)

I DID NOT STALK HIM OKAY :)

Continued shopping and left at about 5 :) I had a good day. Its been long.

p/s; Sorry, no pictures. My phone camera's rlly lousy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home