Friday, August 31, 2007

Firstly, happy 50th birthday to Malaysia. I'm not much of a patriotic person ( though I've been singing all the patriotic songs for the fun of it ) , so I didn't do much this year. Honestly, Malaysia kinda sucks. But on the bright side, at least we're multi cultural? :O

Anyway, thought of going for the midnight sale at ou yesterday, but decided to stay home in the end. 'cause we knew for sure that it would be really crowded as they had all the fireworks and stuff. Can't believe I missed the midnight sale ):

Since today was merdeka, it was a holiday. And yes, every year, all the ah ma and ah sao's will come out from the kampung, so we avoided going to places like One Utama and The Curve.

Instead, we went to Bangsar Village :) :)

I just love the place, no idea why but yeah :) Plus, its been almost 5 months since I've last gone there. They might not have everything ou has, but its enough for me. And its really high class. That's a fact and it deserves some credit okay !

Had lunch at..
Marmalade :) :)

Yeah the food might look good and everything, but honestly, its not that good for me. Just so-so. But if you're looking for something healthy to eat, go there :) For healthy food, its definitely worth the money. But I like the atmosphere and decorations, similar to The Apartment :)


Candid.
Having scones @ Marmalade.
Just for laughs :)

Walked around for a bit then decided to go home :)

At 5 I went for my weekly swim, which I managed to push myself to do 30 laps in an hour :) Not bad, eh ? :) :) All that for building up muscles just to do well in ballet. This had better pay off when I take my exams next year.

Came home to take a bath, and went back to the club for dinner. Dim sum :) :) Saw Vi Wei there, too :)

So this was how I spent my merdeka. Not so eventful, but I think it was better than last years, at least :)

How did you spend your independence day ? :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home