Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Gwen Stefani concert is like now and yet I'm not there. What am I doing here exactly? I don't have the tickets so all I can do is stay at home. Sigh.

Woke up 'round 10 today by the sound of Gi's annoying alarm. Argh. But its a good thing I guess. Had brekkie and took a bath.

Headed to ou at around 12. I swear to God I have been there three days straight now since sunday and I haven't got bored of the place yet. Shocking, no? Will probably try to make myself go there everyday during the holidays for fun :)

Wanted to watch Disturbia but still couldn't get tickets ! Decided to watch Ratatouille but tickets were sold out. So we bought tickets for tomorrow night's show instead :)

Had lunch at Sushi Groove :) I love the atmosphere of the place and everything. But no offense, I think mom can make much better sushi. But still :)

So after lunch I dropped by Zara and immediately fell in love with this top. And mom bought it for me, heh :) Come on la, I don't do as much shopping as normal people on normal days, so yeah :) I love mommy :)

Came home satisfied :)

Had chicken rice for dinner and I swear to God, mom can make the best chicken rice ever :) I actually like it because she cooks and doesn't ask the maid to do it.

***

My personal message right now:
Brethe, Stretch, Shake.

Which led to ;

Dennis says:
ahahaha
Dennis says:
Becky's latest choregraphy ehh??lol


LOL.

Tuning in; Whine Up - Kat De Luna ft. Elephant Man, Pitbull & Nina Sky

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home