Monday, August 13, 2007

Hello :)

Monday again today :) Was pretty sleepy the whole day 'cause I didn't manage to sleep so well last night. Its always like that when its that time of the month.

The patriotic run trials are tomorrow, so like, I'm gonna wag school and probably gonna go for the real run on Friday :) Its a waste of time and I have a Geography project to finish anyway :)

Class today was as usual :) 'cept that Ms Pat got pretty scary today. She was in a bad mood, I think, or most probably just 'cause she was feeling PMS-y today :)

Amelia was supposed to come over to do the Geography project with me tomorrow. But our original plan got ruined 'cause she has no trasport. So oh well :)

I feel like going shopping now. I want to go out shopping and spend money. Besides yesterday, it has been about 2 months since I've spent any cash on clothes. I know, sad !

Since I'm taking tomorrow off, I hope mommy suggests shopping like she always does when I skip school :) I don't know why, all of a sudden I just have this urge to go :)

The Zara sales are finally over. Yes, they are :) And now, they've brought in a new collection of clothes and they're all so pretty ! I want them all :) I went in yesterday with dad, but its quite hard to shop with a man, you know ? :)

***

Dennis will be starting his own dance classes on Sunday mornings 10.30am - 11.30am. They will only open a class for us if only we have a minimum of 6 people in the class. Currently I've got 4, so anyone interested can email me at chloewzy93@hotmail.com I'll give you the details once you've confirmed with me :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home