Saturday, August 04, 2007

I am happy :)

Woke up 'round 9, quickly got ready, and went for vocals :) While walking up the stairs in Symphony, I fell down. My knee hurts like shit now ): I'm such a klutz.

:) Went to grandparents house after vocals. Lingered there for a while, the went to The Curve :) Had lunch in Marche Movenpick :) I like :)

Walked around after that.

Left and went back to aunt's house. Yeap, hanged around there for a while :) Got changed and then left again, this time to Taman Tun :)

Heh, met up with Janice and we went for dance classes together :)

Mr Dennis Yin is the pro !

I had tons of fun :) He even taught us his signature dance move ! And told us not to teach it to anyone. I know what you're thinking KRYSTAL ! :)

Results:

A sprained leg and an ass that hurts so much ):

Oh oh ! I got to see Cindy Loong too :) After a whole of 4 months :)

Despite the leg and the ass, it was all worth it :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home