Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am sick. Down with the flu and a sore throat. I feel so weak now.

Had to wake up early this morning, 'cause I had vocals at 10. I still went there even though I was sick. I deserve some credit okay ! :)

After that we headed to pick up the grandparents and had lunch in Hartamas. Then we went to do some shopping at Plaza Damas which was sadly, a failure.

Came back home and lazed around for a while. Had to go for dance at 6. I thought Rebecca would be teaching us today but no she had a performance so..

Dennis taught us ! :)

The choreography today was a killer. Half the class couldn't get it but hey :) I guess everyone had fun :) I saw Hillary there, too.

Sigh. I am so bored now. I want to watch Harry Potter ! & the Simpsons. Disturbia too. Gosh I'm so outdated. Might be watching Simpsons tomorrow though :)

Just a short one, I'm gonna end it here :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home