Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I skipped school today ! :) Along with 8 other girls :) Heh :) Tell me who would want to run la omg ! I have to admit, I'm not patriotic :)

So last night, I stayed up late and was talking to Krystal when Dennis came online :) Went off around 1 I think :) Apparently, Krytal and I saying hi to Dennis is funny to Amelia :O I'll never get you, Ameliaaaa :)

Woke up 'round 9 this morning. Came online for a while to discuss the geography project with Amelia, which was sadly, a failure. Its still not done yet, no idea how to do it.

Went to Curve with mommy later on. I wanted to have lunch in The Apartment, but mom didn't, so we ended up at Marche :) I haven't been to The Apartment, sue me. It looks so good from the outside :) I swear to God one day I'll drag someone there with me :)

Bought Big Apple doughnuts after that :) I looooove :) So we went walking 'round Curve and it was really quiet. Shopping in Curve sucks la, all my favourite shops are in ou ! ):

I followed mom to Tesco later on 'cause she had to do grocery shopping. The amount of stuff we bought was omg ! Even the trolley couldn't move after that :)

Mom suggested for us to go watch Disturbia after that 'cause 'twas still really early. But couldn't get tickets tho, I'm dying to watch it ! Walked around a lil' bit more and decided to head home :)

I guess that sums up my day, how was yours? :)

***

And guess who's turning fourteen today ? :)

Happy Birthday Nicole !

After 9 years of knowing you :) Thanks for being there for me :) After everything we've been through, I still love you :) I really hope you had a great one. Without me, heh :)


Loves ! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home