Friday, August 03, 2007

I swear to God, I saw the most amazing LV bag, ever !

:) :) Isn't it the prettiest thing ever ? I mean, sure yeah, its LV, it costs a bomb, but, anyone ? :) Probably next year's birthday, but it'll be gone by then.

Its a freaking limited edition !

Other than that, there is something else :)

The LV That's Love Canvas Tote

Isn't it just pretty? Very, very costly though. $1,750. You do the math, convert it into Malaysian Ringgit. Never in a thousand years would mom approve to that.


Coach's Signature Stripe Tote

Anything. Anything Coach in a dash of white looks good :) I've been eyeing this for a long time. $286, not so bad for a Coach eh ? :)

The Chanel Cambon Tote

This was long, long ago :) I still like it though :) I wouldn't mind having it if someone would just get it for me :) No idea about the price though.

Juicy Couture Ziggy Leather Hobo

$175. Not bad indeed. The thing is, Juicy freaking Couture isn't sold in Malaysia ! How I wish I can fly to US now to shop :)

and you think you've got enough of handbags :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home