Sunday, August 12, 2007

I went to watch the Simpson's along with mom, dad and G today :) Has been a long time since we all went for a movie together :)

Overall, I think the Simpson's was good. I don't think that it was THAT good though. Worth watching, but yeah. I think Shrek 3 was better :)

Maybe its 'cause I've heard so many people saying its good. I went in with a high expectation, way too high, maybe thats why I didn't enjoy it that much :)

I went shopping with mom after that. I went to Topshop and damnit, huge dissapointment. I usually find something everytime I go there, but despite the sale, I wasn't interested.

I got a smock and a pair of pants in Dorothy Perkins though :) Bill came out to be $145. Quite okay I guess :)

I can't wait till the holiday's arrive, I'm gonna do some serious shopping ! And at the same time spend some time with mommy 'cause dad'll be going away to China :)

Another week, Chloe. Just be patient.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home