Monday, August 20, 2007

If you only had one choice, which one would you choose?

Very sorry, but I don't shop at Mango, so MNG is off the list :)

So its between Topshop and Zara.

I love both Topshop and Zara dearly, I swear I do :) But if I had to choose then it would have to be Zara. Why?

Yes, no doubt Topshop is very high fashion, but thats not what I'm looking for. Zara on the other hand, is a mixture of high fashion and high street. Which is exactly what I'm looking for. The kind of edgy look.

Another thing : Price. Zara's price range is more affordable compared to Topshop. Of course not everything, but most of it. I think Topshop is a lil' too pricey.

Zara also has a very large range of choices. They have clothes for men, women, and even children. And they have many varieties to choose from. From working clothes to dinner gowns to casual wear, you name it, they have it. Topshop now, is different. The thing going on in Topshop is mostly casual.

Conclusion: Zara has it :)

This is just my opinion, so no hard feelings to die hard Mango/Topshop/Zara fans. Don't come firing at me :)

p/s; I love Zara's Trafaluc collection :)

***

I had a nice day today :) Woke up 'round 9, took a bath, and headed out to run some errands with mommy. Picked Gi up from tuition, and went for brunch with Janice and her mom.

We had brunch in some newly opened place in Casa Indah. The food was bleh. So I wasn't really that satisfied with brunch. Left and dropped by ou after that.

Janice and I wanted to get tickets for Disturbia, but we couldn't. Harry Potter is still full house omg ! There was this long line at GSC, for God-knows-what reason.

For some odd reason I was craving for Benoffee pie so we decided to go to Ms Read's :) Ate, ate, ate and talked for a bit then we went off :)

And Janice hates Zara.

"I never knew this place even existed if you didn't bring me here ! "

I know right. I never knew anyone who didn't know of Zara. Until today :p

Walked around for a bit and we had to leave. Dropped by Sri Bestari for a while after that 'cause Janice needed to collect something there. I took a walk around the building and omg that school is a freaking shithole. No offense. No wonder Janice transfered out of there ;p

Dropped Janice and her mom home after that and Mom, Gi and I went to Curve. The Apartment always looks so damn tempting ! Amelia, you owe me lunch at The Apartment ! :)

Bought doughnuts from Big Apple :) :)

Mom made angelhair pasta for dinner and it is omg delicious ! :)

Loves.

Tuning in; Easy - Paula DeAnda ft. Lil' Wayne

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home