Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Its the first day of august already. Sometimes I really wonder why time passes so fast. Its like, one moment you're in school, you're at home the next, and then you're in bed. :/

Passed up our BM merdeka posters today :) I was already half dead doing it last night. Brought it to school and finished it up with Mei Kee this morning. Thank God :)

Ms Prema told us a ghost story today. Its so scary and I can't seem to get it out of my head :/ After class Soo Wei really scared me man ! :/ At least I'm not as chicken as Amelia :)

Surprisingly, Mr Segar came today. We managed to learn some important stuff. I'm starting to find math boring. Do you guys think I should go back to kumon ? :/

Mom gave me the green lights to go for dance classes already :) It was so easy asking her. I thought that would be the hardest part but she was fine with it :)

Looks like another week is gonna pass by just like that. I really, really don't want time to pass this fast ! :/ Before you know it, its 2008 already, PMR !

The only thing that I'm looking forward to this month:

Our one week break :)

I'm already making plans :) I hope dad doesn't spoil them by bring us to Singapore or something. But then again, I could do some serious shopping there.. :)

Enough of dreaming :)

I'm in desperate need of moolah. I mean come on, all my favourite stores started having sales two weeks ago already and I haven't gotten the chance to actually shop there !

Topsop, Ms Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins. Anyone wants to go shopping ? :) Bring cash along ! I'll be delighted to spend them for you :)

Ballet tomorrow. I'm in deep shit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home