Thursday, August 23, 2007

Last night, I caught the ever-so-cute rat, Remy, in action :)


On the big screen :)

Ratatouille.
Rat-a-too-ee :)

The show was really good :) Didn't make sense in a way, but overall, good :) And plus the rats really cute ! :) But if you don't know how to spend your holidays, go watch Ratatouille :)

Yesterday afternoon, Claire picked me up and both of us dropped by Cellnique :) Both of us had a facial and by the time I was done, she wasn't. So I had a free massage. Ahhhh. Ever so relaxing :)

I also watch Night at the Museum yesterday. Yes I know I'm outdated wtf. But the show was good :) Sad that I didn't get to watch it at the cinemas. Bleh.

Today is officially the most unproductive day among the holidays. I didn't do anything besides sit at home and watch tv. I managed to watch Stick It and Kickin' It Old Skool.

Dad came back from China last night and brought home tonnes of DVD's. That explains why I have so many shows to watch :)

Pfft. I have to go for ballet later. How nice. Ugh.

Oh well :) Might go to KLCC to shop tomorrow. One thing I dread about KLCC is that its filled with rempits. Pfft.

Loves.

Tuning in; Kanye West - Stronger

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home