Friday, August 17, 2007

My internet connection suck balls. >:(

Had ballet last night, which was really, really tiring. After class, I really didn't feel like going to school today for the patriotic run as my muscles were killing me. Seriously, I was about to die.

.. I ended up going for the patriotic run today. I didn't want to ! Seriously. So um, we as in Yee Xin, Krystal, Mei Kee, Ee Lynn and I were quite fast at first and then Yee Xin and Krystal ditched us and ran ahead.

It was so tiring I could've swore I almost fainted. Mei Kee ditched me and Ee Lynn after a while but I caught up with her and left Ee Lynn behind. We were waaaay behind the others okay ! ;p

So we ended up being one of the last ones to finish. But what the hell lah. I don't care anyways :) But I was so pressured 'cause these people aka R005 and others were like screaming at me to run faster. What. The. Hell.

After the run we went back to the secondary block and skipped the prize giving ceremony. We sat down in the corridors and talked. We almost got caught by a teacher ! Which was actually quite funny :)

So Blue got first as expected, followed by Red, then Green and lastly Yellow :) Which also makes Blue the super champion house :)

After that I had like an hour to kill so we walked around school 'cause there was a merdeka carnival. Never intended to stay back for it but since the run ended early so :) :) The carnival looked quite interesting though :)

I came home and took a shower right away. I couldn't stand it. I was all sweaty and I stinked. So mhmm :) I felt really good after that. Had piano at 5.

And as if my muscles didn't hurt enough, I went swimming today ! 18 freaking laps ! What the hell ! My legs are killing me now, I can't even walk properly and I don't know how am I supposed to go for dance class tomorrow.

and the holiday's are finally here ! I've been waiting for this for like forever ! Shopping trips with mommy ;)

No pictures now, sorry, Blogger's fault. :)

XO

Tuning in; Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home