Monday, August 06, 2007

:) One day we berries will take over the world ! Raisin(s) so do not rock okay !

Heh, inside joke.

Today was rather retarded. Allow me to elaborate :)

Started off without assembly, hurrah ! I hate assembly with all my heart, all we do there is listen to Ah Kau Chan talk. Right..

Ah then we had Civik which was very, very boring.

Starting to get bored of me already ?

Sigh, really, I'm getting bored of myself.

Well anyways we were s'posed to do this forum thing for PMR during BM. Alot of us weren't ready so we were practically freaking out the whole day trying to memorise our script.

I was about to throw up when Ms Pat allowed us to postpone it till tomorrow ! :) Which is very nice of her. She's not like this often :)

Okay, we have another English project to add up to all the homework ! This time, its about Global Warming. Doing it with Yee Xin, Krystal, Liyana and Amelia :)

.. not looking forward to doing any of the other projects which include Science, Geography and History ( I think ). English is quite alright I guess.

I am s'posed to be doing my Mandarin essay but I don't know how to start. Someone help me ! ): Its dued tomorrow and I haven't even started working on it yet.

One day the berries of YeeXin land flood the world ! :)

Join us people ! We will defeat the evil raisins.

OMG I sound so lame.

But ah anyway. Blueberry, Blackberry, Cranberry, Raspberry, Strawberry and the coolest one yet, BURBERRY :) We people are branded okay :)

Excuse the lameness in this post. I am very lame today, till the very maximum :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home