Monday, August 27, 2007

School today :O

One week of holidays gone just like that. Besides going to ou everyday, I don't know what else I managed to do. Slacked alot, lazed around alot. Pfft :x

Anyway, school reopened and Yee Xin is still enjoying her freaking holiday in London :O No fair ! And her dad gave her a thousand bucks to spend, how generous of him right ? I don't care Yee Xin, you owe me chocolates ! :)

Was supposed to go to The Apartment with Amelia yesterday, but she told me she couldn't go at the very last minute. I wanted to go so badly okay ! Amelia, you owe me lunch !

Everyone seems to owe me something :O

Anyways there was this Geography project which was dued today. I rushed to finish everything last night. And I actually did :) :) So then when we were asked to pass it up today, only Krystal, Liyana, Amelia and I passed it up. And we got full marks because we passed it up on time :) :)

Class test 4 started today. I did not do any revision during the holidays. Left all my books in the locker :x I don't think I'll do revision even if I bring them home.

Anyway, we sat for BM today. We only had 50 minutes to write a freaking essay and do some other crap. Most of us couldn't finish on time. I finished mine at 2.50pm on the dot :O

I really hope I do well this time. You see, I didn't do so well for my BM the last time around...

I'm reading this book called "How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls" by Zoey Dean and its really good :) Definitely a must read :)

I have to go finish up my Science project now :O

The Apartment
We want to take you home

:) :)

Just by reading the slogan and hearing the name "The Apartment" my mouth is drooling already :)

Tuning in; Lovestoned/I Think She Knows - Justin Timberlake

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home