Wednesday, August 15, 2007

School today was good :) Pretty boring, but it passed by real quick.

Amelia, Li Shuen and I didn't finish our Geography project despite taking the day off yesterday. So we rushed the whole thing during break and surprisingly, we finished and teacher was quite satisfied with it :)

We learned about some 'kebebasan bersuara' crap during moral. So we were s'posed to like, tell the person straight to their face if we weren't satisfied with them or something.

So apparently everyone kept quiet and didn't dare to voice out ! The teacher got fed up of us eventually and told us to write notes this time.

I wrote a note to Amelia. And recieved 5 :) One from Yee Xin, one from Krystal, one from Amelia, one from Mun Hoo and one from Wilson.

Ah well. Too bad if you can't read it.

You see, the ones from Krystal, Yee Xin and Amelia are practically crap. Mun Hoo and Wilson apparently, thinks I'm very the noisy. And according to Mun Hoo, being short is an offence. Oh well :) I had a great laugh ! :)

Ms Pat was in a good mood today :) Oh joy !

I saw a bag in Topshop the other day.


OMG so pretty I want ! :) I've just realised that I didn't, I repeat didn't get any bags ! All my money was spent on clothes and shoes. I think its time I get a new handbag :) Hahaha, good that I didn't get any this year, so I can splurge on this one from Topshop :)

Remaining pictures from the field trip will be posted up on Friday, I promise :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home