Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Seriously, I used to blog because I want to, and I just feel like doing it. Nowaday's its just like I update for the sake of updating. You get me ?

If you don't, then nevermind.

School's been pretty okay this few days I guess. Rushing to finish up on everything so we can prepare for our final year exam, which is soon.

I hate Geography. With all my heart. I rushed to finished up everything just so I can pass the book up today and I ended up needing to do extra work 'cause I couldn't paste the freaking map in time..

): No fair ! I actually finished up all the work ! ): ):

On the brighter note, I am an anti raisin :) and I am now uCranberry. You seeeee, Soo Wei is iCranberry, and Li Shuen is sheCranberry. Haha, lame :)

The sultana of raisins called me a shopaholic because I said I wanted a pair of flats.

What ? I need them ! My Gisele Bundchen flops are practically falling apart ! Plus the flats from Topshop are so pretty, I can't resist :)

Very, very pretty, no ? I WANT ! :) from Topshop :)

I don't mind these either ! :) Again, from Topshop.

And did I mention flats from Marc Jacobs are very, ridiculously ugly ! No offense but yeah, its true ! I like Zara ones too :)

Ah well, conclusion is, I need/want a pair of flats ! ):

I also want a pair of jeans. And those cargo pants from Nike. And an LV bag. And a pair of wedges. And, I want everything ! Ugh, I hate having no cash ):

We've got a field trip tomorrow to the Beryl's Chocolate Factory and the Botanical Gardens :) Chocolateeee ! :) I want, I want ! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home