Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sorry for not blogging yesterday. Was busy :)

Anyways, I had vocals in the morning yesterday. Which also means, I didn't have a chance to sleep in despite the fact that its the first day of the holidays. Great. Totally sucked >:(

After that we headed to Legend Hotel and had lunch there :) Food was gooooood. I was stuffed man. Couldn't eat a thing after that. Went to visit Amber for a bit after that :)

At 6 I had to go for dance class, and Rebecca taught us this time. Compared to Dennis, definitely she's more of a pro, but I don't know.. usually I sweat like nobody's business and I didn't sweat at all yesterday.

Couldn't eat dinner after that as I was still full from lunch. But 'round 1 I got really hungry so I had doughnuts from Dunkin' Donuts as a late night snack :)

Went to ou with mom today, as usual. Had lunch in Bakerzin and the food is ohmygod to die for :) I still wanna go to the apartment tho. Food looks really really good there :) AMELIAAAAA ! :)

I intended to go shopping after that, but didn't do much. All I got was this top from Topshop :) It was mom who did the extreme shopping. It runs in the family, you see. We all have a thing for shopping ;p

Came home 'round 4. At 6 we left and went for dinner at Sam's. Thank God I had Leon and Tj there with me or else I would've been bored to death.

Blogger still won't let me put up pictures. Connection here sucks >:(

Loves.

Tuning in; Mase - Breathe Stretch Shake

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home