Friday, August 10, 2007

We Mozarts and the Jenners and Rembrandts went for a field trip yesterday :)

Ah well, on the way to the chocolate factory, the wheel's of the bus came off. TWO wheels exactly. If the bus driver didn't break, we would've toppled over already, 'cause we were like 1cm close to touching the railing on the highway.


Heh :)

We had to wait for about an hour for another bus to come save us. Li Shuen was fooling around so she attempted to take a picture of Jia Yi. And the outcome of it ?

LOL ! :)

After around half an hour, a much smaller bus came to rescue us. And it was so uncomfortable ! But whatever, we couldn't complain anyway. So, left for Beryl's Chocolate Factory.

We we arrived, they just gave us a breifing around the factory of around 5 minutes and then all we did was buy chocolates. Right now, I have like, RM38 worth of chocolates in my fridge :)

Beryl's is my husband :) I get loads of free chocolate ! :)

We like cows ! :)

After the chocolate factory, we left and had lunch in McDonalds :) Been so long since I had McD's ! :) After lunch we headed off for the botanical gardens in Putrajaya :)

In the botanical gardens, we had to choose whether to cycle, walk, or take the tramp. So we decided to take the tramp.

Yee Xin and I were like making so much of noise in the tramp ! 'cause it went like damn slow. Even Nathaniel chased up with us by running. OMG, I know !

Nicole Chen ! :)

More pictures but blogger's being a pain in the ass so next time ? :)

I went swimming today, like finally ! I went there alone so I managed to swim like about 20 laps in an hour. A great achievement okay ! :)

p/s; credits to Yee Xin and Nicole for the pictures ! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home