Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yee Xin is finally back from London ! :) :)

She finally came back to school today. After two days of abandoning me. Its so bored without her around. Because she likes to yap at me and that keeps me awake during classes. So you see how bored I am when she isn't around.

But thank God Ee Lynn didn't come yesterday, so I went to sit with Mei Kee :) :)

Yee Xin brought back jelly beans from London ! Ms Prema didn't come today so we were like hiding at the back of the classroom eating jelly beans. Hahaha it was really funny and the jelly beans were yummy too ! :)

I got so hyper I went jumping around showing off what Yee Xin bought for me. Dying to find out what ? :) Heh.


Hahaha suckers !

"I'm A Canvas Bag". It rocks so hard that its even better than I'm Not A Plastic Bag :) And good thing is, you won't be able to get it here :)

Amelia got so jealous. Hahaha in your face ! Revenge :) Because you bought a Guess? bag. LOSER ! :) :)

Love love love you Yee Xin for everything :)

I am the org cacat of the day heh :) Ee Lynn brought a tongkat to school today 'cause she kind of sprained her knee, so I was playing with it. And I am the freaking pro okay ! :) :) I'm being so perasan. I think I mix with Yee Xin too much :)

We sat for math today. And I am so dead. Dead. DEAD. I left out a few questions, I just didn't know how to answer them. And secondly, some of the questions I didn't know how to do, I crapped. Like crapped the shit out of me. This is going to be the first time in history that I'm going to fail my MATH ):

Pfft.

Tuning In; Like This - Kelly Rowland ft. Eve

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home