Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Been MIA. Well, sorry for the dissapearing act, I was actually quite busy.

Okay fine, I was just being lazy.

But I'm back ! So that's all that matters ? :)

Finals are in two week's time. I haven't started studying. What's scaring me is not the fact that I'm worrying too much about my exams, its that I'm not. I don't know why, but I'm just not. I really need something to motivate me to study, otherwise I'll be in trouble. Gee :/

After final's I'm gonna enjoy myself. I don't care. Our raya break will be right after the exams, and will start on the 12th. We don't get a week of holiday's like the rest tho, so boo ):

Anyway, I spent the whole of last week reading Private: Inner Circle, which I finished in a night. I also read Twilight and you have got to read it ! Its really, really good and freakishly addictive ! I stayed up every night till 12 reading it.

I know, okay. I'm a slow reader, and I don't mind :)

Currently reading the sequel to Twilight, New Moon. It is a huge dissapointment though, it definitely cannot live up to Twilight. But I'm still gonna read it though, I heard the third book was really good :)

Whole of last week was spent worrying I'd put on more weight 'cause I ate alot the previous week. Alot, like as is ALOT. I didn't even go for my swim, which made it more depressing.

So on thursday was ballet as usual, I went for my swim on Friday which was good :) I took a day off working out on Saturday. But Sunday though, I woke up super early in the morning to go for a swim. I had to rush home after that 'cause I had dance at 11.

Dance was good ! Sweat, sweat, more sweat :x

And so, our Sejarah project was dued today. I stayed up till 11 to finish it last night. and my printer was playing games with me. I couldn't print anything out till the very last minute. I did the whole project half-heartedly. But I guess I did put in effort in completing it, so I guess that counts, too, right ? :)

I can't wait till the holiday's arrive and I can just sleep in till 12 every single day. I'm so tired, I feel like I'm about to collapse. sigh :/

I need to go finish up my mandarin homework now. And hopefully I'll have the urge to study by the end of this week !

Listening to; The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Kerry Hilson & DOE

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home