Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gotten back all of our papers already, minus math. I did pretty badly this time. All my marks dropped 'cept for BM, English, Mandarin + Geography. I didn't really study for Geography and Science, but surprisingly my marks were pretty okay. I'm quite satisfied with both :)

I just finished my BM homework which was seriously a killer. Thank God I finished it on time ! :)

'cause of AHEM new boy, we had to retake our class picture today. I think it turned out exactly like the old one ? pfft, waste of time !

you know, Ms Pat came into class wearing a thin shirt today. Well, one that makes her look like a french fry? Anyway, it was thin and we could see her bra. She wore a black bra. Omg, I think she has some issues.

On the other hand, classes has been quite boring. Class test just ended, and year end exams are in another three weeks. When the others are enjoying their Raya holidays, we, will be sitting for our exams. 8/10 - 11/10. How nice.

As for Friday, we get a day off. Which is good :) :)

On a brighter note, year end holidays are nearing ! :) I can now imagine how much shopping I'll be doing during the holidays. I seriously, seriously can't wait ! :) I miss slacking around the house whenever I want, I miss waking up late in the afternoon..

Two months, Chloe. Two months ! :)

and I haven't watched Harry Potter. How sad of that ! Besides Harry oh Harry, I've also been missing out on Ocean's Thirteen + Perfect Stranger. AND I'M DYING TO WATCH HAIRSPRAY ! Malaysia's goddamn outdated in movies.

Pfft.

Thursday tomorrowwww. God. Music, Art, ballet. Nothing else can ruin my thursday. I can't wait for the weekends to arrive !

Tuning in; Potential Break Up Song - Aly & AJ

p/s; mind the crappy post :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home